We believe in making a positive impact through travel
Mission Travel Tours promotes responsible travel in our development of destinations by minimizing negative impacts and maximizing positive ones for both the environments we operate in, and the people living in them. A steadfast commitment to responsible travel is vital to our ethos. Making a positive impact through travel doesn’t mean sacrificing luxury. We’re on a mission to prove this, and are taking steps to make a positive impact through travel in everything we do. Hoping to lead the way with integrity and honesty and one of the ways we do that is through our foundation Be Mission Minded.
We believe that a low-impact, high-value model of the travel industry – which puts giving back at its core – is the only way to travel. Our ultimate aim is to create a positive impact around the world through our trips, and we hope you will join us on our journey. To help us stay true to this ethos, we work with Travelife, its certification process provides stringent guidelines for us to follow. We’re taking steps to increase the positive impacts of our business and to minimize the negatives. We want to communicate our journey towards responsible travel with honesty and transparency.
Responsible Hotels, Tours and Experiences
Our comprehensive sustainability rating system for Hotels, Tours, and Experiences empowers travelers to maximize the positive benefits of their travels by staying in responsible hotels and taking part in activities that have been deemed to be exceptionally beneficial to local people and environments.
Covid19 Safety Features
- Safety Features
- Staff follow all safety protocols and directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in key areas
- Process in place to check health of guest
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Face masks for guest available if lost
Cleanliness and disinfecting:
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodations is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Food and Drink Safety:
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest room
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides will wear face masks in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout the experience
- Regularly sanitized high traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Long Distance Vehicle:
- We want to reassure our customers that we have issued all our drivers with the World Health Organization’s(WHO) recommended guidelines for basic protective measures against the new coronavirus (COVID-19). Your
- health and safety, as well as that of our drivers, is our top priority.
- Now, more than ever, we understand your need for total peace of mind. As such, we have informed all our drivers
- to carry out the following safety and prevention measures.
- Safety and prevention measures
- Our drivers sanitize their hands before and after every service, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and there is hand sanitizer available for passengers.
- All drivers will wear a mask and have made compulsory for all customers over the age of 5 to wear a mask too.
- Vehicle disinfection
- Drivers will disinfect the vehicle in between every service by wiping down door handles, seatbelts, armrests,
- window buttons and other areas with antiseptic wipes.
- Drivers will assist customers when assistance is needed with their luggage, making sure drivers wear gloves and sanitize their hands after helping the passengers. We ask customers to avoid shaking hands and other forms of physical contact.
Local COVID19 regulations
We follow local, national and international legislation and health guidelines by the World Health Organization on road passenger transport to keep guidelines updated.